Sunday, December 12, 2010

Amy and Dave- Calgary Wedding Photographer

I give a 4-6 weeks turn around time from wedding date, to the time that the photos are done being edited and the album proofs are made up. This lovely bride was ready for them what, 2 weeks after? I think that is right. Sounds like me. I could barely wait to be home from my honey-moon to see our photos. I fully approve of the exitement Amy.
Fully approve and support.
Enjoy ;)
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love them! Gorgeous gorgeous! Love the couple too, went to high school with Amy and used to go to Dave's house for lunch in elementary school! haha

Alysha Sladek said...

AWESOME!!! love the lighting in the ones on the bench! great job Heidi! (as usual)

Lemonpeel said...

holy yum! love that last shot - to die for!