Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Oops

What a crazy time it's been. We bought a new house, sold our house. That doesn't sound like a lot when I type it out, but have I ever been busy. Enough that I was shocked when I saw I have only done 5 posts this year! WHAT? 5? So, here is an update of just a few of the photo-shoots I've done since the new year. I can't believe I just wrote "the new year" like it just happened or something. It's almost April.

Who said you can't go outside in the winter. This shoot was soooo much fun. I wish they were all like it. Simone, I love your family!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Such a GORGEOUS mom!
And a classic winter wedding. I have to say it just to brag, this was real snow in the photos. No photoshop action here people. Real snow falling.
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
I loved this couple. He wrote the most amazing vows to her, I had a hard time seeing through my camera the tears were streaming! And I go to a LOT of weddings!


On my pathetic topic of the new year.... what a year this is going to be!!! Destination weddings!!!! One in Portland in 2 weeks I can NOT wait scope out locations and then HAWAII!!! It'll be a first for me, but with a beautiful bride and groom, the photos won't disappoint!

2 comments:

Alysha Sladek said...

beautiful!!! and have fun in Portland AND HAWAII!!!!! SOOOOO fun!!

Lemonpeel said...

so wonderful! love that shot of the bride by the window, so stunning!