Thursday, September 15, 2011

What to say...

What can I say? I hope these picture capture just a glimpse of what my sweet sister in-law means to me. I always feel so much pressure when is comes to capturing friend and family's special once-in-a-lifetime moments. Cassandra was no exception. I love her to bits, and Spencer is no runner-up. Their day was beautiful and about everything it should have been.

prepare for an over-load, I usually place a few pictures of the couple/wedding, but I can't even narrow this wedding down to 250 pictures to edit. Luckily there was no editing required. Yes, Cassie and Spencer are THAT beautiful!
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

1 comment:

Alysha Sladek said...

Beautiful couple, beautiful wedding, beautiful pics. LOVE