Friday, October 29, 2010

The Bakers-Calgary Family Photographer

Well, they drove all the way up from Lethbridge just for their photos. I think it was worth it ;) !
Yes, those eyes really look like that. In person. Not just after photoshop. Gorgeous.
Come and visit us again!

Love, Heidi

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

And yes, that barn has been voted favorite location.

by me.

hello green mossy roof. I love you.

4 comments:

Jeff and aimie said...

Love love love them!! SOOO good!!

Alysha Sladek said...

awesome! love the location too!

Marilou said...

Such a great family. Isn't Sarah the greatest? I work with her in YW.

Lemonpeel said...

Wow, no kidding! GORGEOUS eyes! I love all of your stools and everything too, what a cute family!