Thursday, October 21, 2010

Lovely

The wedding, the couple, the bride, the groom, everything was lovely. This is my awesome brother in-law and his new wife. They are as lovely inside as they are on the outside. That says a lot, because let's face it, LOOK AT THEM! I'm so happy I could capture their day! Prepare for an overload...
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
And pie for desert! How unique! They even cut a pie instead of cake.....fun!
Photobucket

3 comments:

Lemonpeel said...

GORGEOUS! Those mountains are to DIE for! And I love love love her dress, what a pretty couple and seriously fabulous shots. You've done it again Heidi. ;)

Alysha Sladek said...

these are fantastic. Great girl marrying into a great family.
And I ditto the above comment ;)

Judy Takahashi said...

Heidi
Thanks for the beautiful photos of Alana and Luke. Makes me hunger for more.