Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Lang Family

Eden, your family is stunning. Gorgeous. Although, I'm a little worried for you when Aubrey is in her teens. The way she works that camera... I'm just saying.
Much love from our family to yours! I hope you love them! oh I hope I hope I hope. I won't sleep until I know, you know?
Here are just a few I got my hands on.

PhotobucketPhotobucket are you kiding me?
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
and one more of those marbles
Photobucket

Love,
Heidi

2 comments:

Alysha Sladek said...

LOVE these!! Those kids are absolutely adorable!

Lemonpeel said...

oh my goodness Heidi! I'm constantly AMAZED at your talent with studio lights, these are just beautiful! And that little girl's eyes, oh my goodness!